Two SEC football posts here.
NCAA Banhammer: http://ping.fm/DVGZD
1) Keyon Dooling is a nice signing. He brings a good amount of skill in running the offense and the ability to play the two. And his last two years have shown that he’s able to hit from beyond the arc. I like it. I like it very much.
2) For a guy they were probably going to cut anyway? Jon Brockman is interesting. He has one marketable skill in Rebounding. That being said?
3) Larry Sanders, Tiny Gallon, and Luc Mbah a Moute all play the 4 with some real skill. Not to mention Ersan Ilyasova and Drew Gooden. Logjam? Hell yeah.
4) Jerome Jordan? I know the Bucks sure could use some of that right now.
5) But tonight? We do the we didn’t sign Travis Diener dance.
I do not defend the methodology of the scheduling of the FCS games for the Division 1-A teams. But the SEC does it differently than most. And as such? It’s intriguing and a potential future trend.
Remember where you heard it from first.