On COLLEGE FOOOTBALL!!!
1. With Notre Dame struggling to beat San Diego State, the fact of the matter is Notre Dame may be just as bad this year as they were last year.
2. The ACC may be bad, but the Big 10 just might be worse. Notre Dame-Michigan looks AWESOME next week!
3. The question of Texas Tech is apparently not how bad their defense is, but just how good Eastern Washington is. It took a late pick for Colorado to escape.
4. Still don’t believe in Louisville. Tennessee Tech is going to be at the bottom of the Ohio Valley conference. A FBS team should beat them.
5. It’s going to be a down year in the Big East. I know, shocker, right?
6. I think Fresno State is going to end any chances that the Big 10 will have a National Championship loser. And for a Homer, that kills me to say.
7. ECU may actually be a team with whispers of the BCS. They have a great year once every decade. (Hey Bengals? 8-8 with Pickney?)
8. The MAC could have had a spectacular week if it wasn’t for that darn Boo Jackson. My Boo is KIIIIIIIIILING ME!
9. BYU won’t be a BCS buster. Colorado State? May not win more than two games.
10. Oregon State won’t be making use of a free trip to El Paso on New Years Eve. 3-9 has a lot to do with Mike Riley.
11. The Tebow will get Florida their vengance at the Worlds Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party.
12. We know Florida International is very bad because they allowed Iowa to score 40+ points. That is bananas.