With the Giants just taking Andre Woodson.
Anyway, let’s take one last draft update gander at a top 15, shall we?
1. Erin Henderson (OLB-Maryland) He does not take on blockers well.
2. Josh Barrett (SS-Arizona State) Spectacular Junior Year, Quit on his senior year.
3. Ali Highsmith (OLB-LSU) Undersized and Awful Timed Speed.
4. Darrell Robertson (DE-Georgia Tech) A DE who has to switch positions, but still has an inconsistent motor.
5. Justin Harper (WR-Virginia Tech) 4.61 speed and poor postseason games.
6. Mackenzy Bernadeau (G-Bentley Mass.) Small school, undersized, needs power.
7. King Dunlap (T-Auburn) May not want it bad enough.
8. Curtis Gatewood (OLB-Vanderbilt) Has to make a position switch to succeed.
9. Drew Radovich (T-USC) Needs to get himself in shape and add to his agility.
10. Geoff Schwartz (T-Oregon) Bad body. Bad in space.
11. Curtis Johnson (OLB-Clark Atlanta) Small school pass rushing ace with no other instincts.
12. Ezra Butler (OLB-Nevada) Great athleticism, would marry freelancing if he could.
13. Peyton Hillis (FB-Arkansas) Great pass-catcher, good athlete, bad blocker.
14. Jeremy Geathers (DE-UNLV) Good strength. No speed.
15. Cory Boyd (RB-So. Carolina) Runs hard, runs angry, but a character risk.